Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Ben!

Being the only girl in my family I felt totally picked on that I didn't have a sister that I could be best friends with. After growing up a little bit, I have completely changed my mind. I couldn't have better siblings (sister or no sister). My brothers and I have all become close and I really do consider them to be best friends.

But... I have to confess that the reason for all the cheesiness is that today
is my little brother Ben's 18th Birthday!

Soooo I am officially dedicating this post
to Benjamin!!!
(he is the one on the left) Ben is loving, kind, generous, helpful, funny, positive, smart,
and just an overall happy, go-lucky kinda guy.
His strong testimony and love for the gospel has become more noticeable than ever.
It is easy to see that his beliefs have shaped him into the person
that he is and he has become an incredible example.
Over the years Ben has been a good friend and a great brother
and I know he will be someone that I can count on for the rest of my life!

Happy Birthday Ben!
I love you.

p.s. Congratulations for making it to adulthood, even though I'm not so sure that Mom and Dad will acknowledge your adulthoodness... ha ha


2 comments:

  1. Wow! He really does look like that kid from work! Thats crazy! Cute post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!!! He really does look like Tyler but even more so in real life. ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete