Sunday, December 12, 2010

I just love this guy!

I just found this picture of Blake and I LOVE it!
He is kinda pulling a goofy Blake face but it's totally him and it just melts my heart.
So this post is totally cheesy but I just have to say how happy I am to be married to Blake!

This week I have been a total crazy person with finals! I have never been so stressed out, and without realizing it I haven't been super nice to him... Even though I have been acting completely irrational he continues to be very patient, loving, and helpful.
Sometimes I think that he knows me better than I know myself and can pull me out of any crazy mood and bring me back to reality. He is perfect for me and his down-to-earth, stress free demeanor helps me stay on track with what is really important in life.
I love you Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment